Human urine is collected from donors who are individually tested for Anti-HIV 1/2, HIV 1 Ag, HBsAg, RPR and Anti-HCV by FDA approved methods. Single unit urine is available collected under IRB consent with complete donor demographics and a Case Report Form if requested.
- Urine, Normal Human Female
- Urine, Normal Human Male
- Urine, Cortisol Tested w/results
- Urine, Diabetes Type 1
- Urine, Diabetes Type 2
Pregnancy Urine can be provided with the week of gestation, pooled or single donor, with or without a preservative. Matched sets of urine and serum can be collected at any gestational point or serially.
- Urine, Pregnancy 1st Trimester
- Urine, Pregnancy 2nd Trimester
- Urine, Pregnancy 3rd Trimester
- Urine, Serial Samples collected every week